Adding questions to a question pool or
Note: To complete these procedures, you must be
assigned a role having the necessary permissions. To determine your
role, follow the directions in Participant roles. For a basic understanding of roles and
permissions, see Permissions and roles: Overview.
In Tests &
Quizzes, when you're creating a question for an assessment,
you can assign it to an existing question pool by using the
a pool name drop-down list next to "Assign to Question Pool". See
Creating questions for an assessment.
To add questions when you're working with a question pool:
- In the menubar of the relevant worksite, click
Tests & Quizzes.
- On the Assessments page, click
- From the main Question Pools screen, click the name of the
question pool to which you want to add the questions. If you'd like to
add questions to a subpool, first reveal the name of the subpool by
clicking the triangle next to the larger pool. Then, click the name
of the subpool.
- To the right of "# Questions", where "#" is the number of
questions in the pool or subpool, click
- From the drop-down menu beside "Select question type", select the
question type. Click
- The precise options on the next screen will depend upon the type
of question you are adding. Typically, you will indicate a point value
for the question, the question text, correct answer(s), and feedback
for correct or incorrect answers. For more information on question
types, see Types of questions available for assessments and Creating questions for an assessment.
- To add the question to the pool or subpool, click
You will be returned to the main screen for your question pool or
- To add another question, click
Add, and then repeat the