To search for text in a message:
- In your site's menubar, click
- Click the folder you wish to search.
- Next to "Search for text:", enter your search terms in the text
box, and then click
Search. The standard search will look
for your terms in the subject line of the messages in the selected folder.
Searches are case sensitive.
- To modify the search parameters, click
and check the appropriate box(es). Available parameters are:
- Subject: The subject line of the message
- Authored By: Who sent the message
- Body: The body of the message
- Label: The label associated with the message
- Date Range: The date range in which the message
Search parameters in advanced searches will remain checked for
subsequent searches until you clear them. To clear a search, click
- To end an advanced search, click