Grading messages in Forums
Note: Before following these directions you must
create an item in the Gradebook; see Adding, editing, or deleting a Gradebook item.
To grade a message in Forums:
- In your site's menubar, click
- Click the title of the desired topic.
- Find and click the individual message to grade, and then click
Grade. Alternatively, you can click the title of the thread
Display Entire Message, and then, next to an individual
message, click the
Other Actions menu, and select
- Next to "Gradebook Items:", use the drop-down list to select the
item for which you're posting the grade, and then enter the grade as a point value. (The drop-down list will
automatically select a gradebook item if you selected one while
creating the topic.)
- Next to "Comments", compose a message in the text box.
- When you're finished, click